– What a red letter day is (and now I keep hearing the phrase everywhere …)
– Organising a Secret Santa is confusing if you’re brought in near the end and not told who hasn’t been given a name yet.
– What a fatigue life is in engineering. But I’ve forgotten now.
– Just because a laptop is brand new doesn’t necessarily mean it will always connect to the internet without problems.
– My mum was probably right in not letting me have a Furby when I was a kid. (Though if they ever bring out a version WITH an ‘Off’ switch, I am so getting one!)
– Pret a Manger is pretty nice. Probably good that I don’t live nearer one.
– How to connect a laptop to my TARDIS*.
*a.k.a my smartphone. If you saw it, you would know why I call it that.